ADHD Treatment Options Near Kansas City
ADHD symptoms fall into three groups:
- Not being able to focus (inattentiveness)
- Being extremely active (hyperactivity)
- Not being able to control behavior (impulsivity)
Some people with ADHD have mainly inattentive symptoms, while others have mainly hyperactive and impulsive symptoms. There are also cases where an individual is experiencing a combination of all three symptoms.
Why Consider Treatment at Cottonwood Springs
Treatment for ADHD involves a combination behavioral and holistic therapies, wellness education, recreational activities and medication. The Cottonwood Springs multidisciplinary team of psychiatrists, therapists and clinicians work together to thoroughly assess each patient and ensure they receive a customized plan of care.
Treatment for ADHD Can Include:
- Holistic therapies: yoga therapy, art therapy, music therapy, pet therapy, recreation therapy, psychodrama
- Educational programs: mindfulness training, fitness and wellness education, nutrition education
Related Frequently Asked Questions
Here are some related questions and answers that you might find useful. If you need more information, you can call us 24/7 at 913-353-3000.
View more frequently asked questions.